Legal information in regards to personal data processing:
Smart Protection, S.L. NIF (B-72269129).
The data requested is strictly necessary for the correct identification of the sender, as well as to carry out the basic tasks of providing the services of our company and to be able to inform you about our products and services, as previously requested.
Consent of the interested party.
The data provided will not be transferred to any third party unless there is legal obligation.
You have the possibility to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, treatment limitation and portability, through the email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the provisions of General Regulation 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, Smart Protection, S.L. NIF (B72269129), which is the (Data Controller) gives information to the User (Interested) about the treatment of their personal data on the website: https://smartprotection.com/
Smart Protection, S.L. uses YouTube API Services in its technology to perform queries in order to verify the Intellectual Property rights of our clients in YouTube. By using our services, you are bound by the YouTube Terms of Service available at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
1. Competent Authority Responsible of processing personal data
Name: Smart Protection, S.L.
Address: Eurocentro building, Calle del Poeta Joan Maragall, 1, 14th floor, 28020 Madrid, Spain.
Email address: email@example.com
Contact phone: +34 911 975 055
2. Purpose for which personal data is collected and processed from the user
· The purpose of the processing of your personal data will be the execution of the contractual services that will be carried out by Smart Protection, S.L. and, specifically, to carry out the procedures related to the fight against piracy and protection of intellectual and industrial property rights from companies online through the smart protection of their brands and products through the detection and elimination of counterfeit products with the tracking of all existing platforms.
· Execute benefits of a pre-contractual nature at the request of the User.
· Regarding the personal data of the User that are processed as a consequence of accessing the Website (cookies), they improve the interaction at the time of communication faster and in a more convenient way between the User and the Website. To obtain more detailed information consult our Cookies Policy, please visit the following link https://smartprotection.com/politica-de-cookies/
· The mailing of electronic communications through the webform in regard to the services offered by Smart Protection, S.L.
· Smart Protection, S.L. will create a commercial profile based on (i) the information provided by you; (ii) own cookies (if applicable); (iii) the recurrence in the opening of your emails. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile that produce legal or significant effects for you.
· By participating in any promotion, you authorize us to treat the data you have provided based on promotional actions and how we communicate through various means.
3. Duration of the treatment and period of conservation of personal data
In accordance with the principles that are required by law as the principle of transparency, usefulness and limitation of the purpose of the treatment, the personal data of the user will be stored for the time strictly necessary to comply with the obligations arising from the contracts and with each of the intended purposes.
In the cases of the first and second purpose, the time of conservation of the User’s data is related to the limitation periods for the requirement of contractual responsibilities and liabilities.
In the cases of the third and fourth purpose, the time of conservation of the data of the User will be related to the terms while the consent for the treatment of the date is not revoked.
Data collected, stored and processed by YouTube API Services is automatically removed in 48 hours after the harvest.
4. Legitimation for the processing of personal data
Smart Protection, S.L. is legitimated for the treatment of User’s personal data. Specifically,
For the first and second purpose, the legal basis that legitimizes us for the treatment of the User’s personal data is Article 6.1.b) of the GRPD, that is, the execution of the contract or pre-contractual proceedings.
For the third and fourth purpose, the legal basis that legitimizes us for the treatment of the User’s personal data is article 6.1.a) of the GRPD, that is, the consent of the User.
5. Release and transfer of personal data
The personal data processed by Smart Protection, S.L. will not be transferred to any third party, unless explicitly requested by a court or upon request from the authorities of the security forces and bodies.
Likewise, Smart Protection, S.L. will not process any international transfer of the personal data subject to the User’s treatment.
Due to service efficiency, some of the previously mentioned providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, such as the United States. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data to certified providers in Privacy Shield that have the appropriate guarantees and always keeping the security of your data. This certification can be reviewed at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
6. Rights and freedoms as regards to the processing of personal data
The User can exercise the following rights that are explained below concerning the processing of their personal data;
· User’s right to request access to personal data.
· User’s right to request amendment or deletion.
· User’s right to request the limitation of their treatment.
· User’s right to oppose the processing of their data.
· User’s right to the carry and transfer the data in question.
· User’s right to revoke the consent at the time it is considered appropriate.
The rights mentioned above may be exercised by the User in two ways
· Writing a letter to Smart Protection, S.L. at Eurocentro building, Calle del Poeta Joan Maragall, 1, 14th floor, 28020 Madrid, Spain, including a copy of an ID firstname.lastname@example.org
The procedure foreseen in the applicable regulations will be adjusted, either the General Data Protection Regulation or the National Organic Law regarding the exercise of the aforementioned rights by the Users.
However, the User will always have the possibility of making a claim at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Access to personal data can be revoked via the Google security settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
7. Opting-Out of Targeted Ads
Smart Protection allow you to set your targeted ad preferences (sometimes known as “interest-based ads”), this gives you control over what you receive and how we use your data.
Opting-out of this type of advertising through the methods listed below will not prevent you from seeing these targeted ads, but the ads you do see will be less relevant as they will not be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page that you’re visiting.
· Web Browser: You can opt-out of receiving personalized ads (including retargeted ads) served by us or our partners by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of each advert. Alternatively, you can follow the instructions provided, or by clicking here. Please note that this “opt-out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt-out cookie”, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to repeat this opt-out process.
· Cross Device Opt- Out: In some cases we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt-out, we will extend this request to all the browsers and devices which we have linked to you. Since we only link users across browsers and devices in some situations, there may be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device that we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
· Mobile Device Opt-Out: To opt-out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications please use the following instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising >Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting.
For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Select Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”.
· Industry Opt-Out Tools and Self-Regulation: Smart Protection works together with NextRoll, member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC) and adhered to the code of conduct provided by the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) for online advertising. You can use the opt-out tools offered by these organizations to exclude viewing of our personalized advertisements through the following links:
· Do Not Track Disclosure: Some internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. Currently we do not respond to this signal.